Nissan Titan Forums

Affiliate Site : Nissan Frontier Forums
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Sponsored Links

Videos / Photos
 Nissan Titan Forums : Videos / Photos
Subject Topic: Bull Bars Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
titangold

Online Status: Offline

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Apr 06 2005 at 6:05am | IP Logged Quote titangold

AVOID THE WAAG BULL BARS.................here is my experience with that company

In our current society, it seems we find each day another company spewing out lies and half truths to sell their product...........all with the hope that most people will just suck it up and move on without digging into the corporate integriety (or lack of). Case in point:

WAAG, maker of add on grilles.etc for the Nissan Titan advertizes their Front Runner grill fits 04 & 05 Nissan Titans........with simple,almost screw driver only installation. I purchase the item for my 05 Crew Cab , and discover not only does the skid plate, tow hooks, and bumper have to be removed but the brackets on the skid plate to the frame need to be modfied or the plate hangs down another 1/2". Simple Installation, right! BTW, I should of been clued in early on when the instructions came with a picture of an armanda and the title of 04 Installation. In another matter the shipment was only 3 weeks late!!

So I call WAAG and after speaking to three lines of high school IQ secretaries, I'm finally put in contact with the "Head Designer". He proceeds to tell me there is no difference between the 04 and 05 Titans. When I ask him has he installed one of these front runners on a 05 Titan with the skid plate and tow hooks, I get a choked up,"well not really", we did have problems intially with the 04's but all have corrected I think. and of course we apolizge for any inconvience..........like how about reimburing me for all the money spent on installing this monster. Oh, we don't do that. How could we afford it if everyone was like you and complained about our incompendency.

Bottom line, we've all had to deal with companies like this......lie and duck, bait and switch, etc. I'd ask each of you to avoid buying anything from WAAG, you can get similiar stuff from Westin or others who at least are somewhat more honest in my opinion.
Back to Top View titangold's Profile Search for other posts by titangold

rapineda61
Groupie
Groupie

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Apr 06 2005 at 10:29pm | IP Logged Quote rapineda61

thanks for advice im sure some body else has the same problem but maybe does not want to say anything,but any I think does bars does not look good on titan trucks remember the front of this truck is what makes the diferent why try to change that will BARSSSSSSSSSS ..................... well that is my opinion check my truck with out a bar I think looks cool
Back to Top View rapineda61's Profile Search for other posts by rapineda61

Kevante

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Apr 07 2005 at 6:06pm | IP Logged Quote Kevante

I haven't made up my mind on the bars or not.

ensclark

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Apr 15 2005 at 11:13am | IP Logged Quote ensclark

here is a pic of mine with the bar on it. A buddy parked next to mine today and I had to take a pic.  I also have the level kit on it and it shows the change with the kit from stock.

kytitan

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Apr 15 2005 at 7:24pm | IP Logged Quote kytitan

The silver one still looks naked. lol

Back to Top View kytitan's Profile Search for other posts by kytitan

ensclark

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Apr 15 2005 at 10:17pm | IP Logged Quote ensclark

yea,, I told him that today.  He has to keep the tag on the front too.  Out of state guy.

EvilPeppard
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nissan Titan Forums Moderator

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jun 21 2007 at 5:01pm | IP Logged Quote EvilPeppard

ensclark wrote:
here is a pic of mine with the bar on it. A buddy parked next to mine today and I had to take a pic.  I also have the level kit on it and it shows the change with the kit from stock.

Where did you get yours and how hard are they to put on?  Any modification needed or special tools?

I have really been wanting one, but have been worried I'd run into problems.  I have the Off Road package, so I've got the upgraded skid plates and tow hooks on the front.

Do they just bolt up to where the tow hooks are or something?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Back to Top View EvilPeppard's Profile Search for other posts by EvilPeppard

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version